JOIN US for A KENDRA GIVES BACK PARTY There is nothing better than shopping for a cause, your purchase helps at-risk students get the basic essentials they need to get the education they deserve. 20% of all proceeds will benefit The Neediest …
Helping Kids Succeed
Truly, Bridge to Success is a critical program, ensuring stop-gap support to families who otherwise would fall through the cracks left by our social support network.
Washington, DC Public Charter Schools
Wow! Thank you so much for getting Michael new glasses! He has been without glasses since June, and it has been difficult for him to read what was written on the blackboard which hindered his ability to fully participate in class. He is so excited to be able to see again! "Wow Look!" I can see all the signs!" Michael exclaimed as we drove back to school. He called out every store, food chain and landmark from Laurel to Landover. Many Thanks!
Prince Georges County Public Schools
The students at the elementary school were so surprised to receive the new jeans from Neediest Kids. The girls' faces lit up with excitement when they found out that the jeans were a donation and that they could have two pairs each. They were appreciative and thankful for the donation.
Washington, DC Public Schools
FoundationsNeediest Kids thanks the following foundations for giving Neediest Kids grants that enable us to provide the basic essentials to thousands of at-risk students in the DC Metro Area.
- Abe and Kathryn Selsky Foundation
- Abramson Family Foundation Inc.
- Anthony M. Natelli Foundation
- Arlington Community Foundation
- Associated Jewish Charities Baltimore
- Baird Foundation
- Bethesda Chevy Chase Rotary Foundation
- Scott and Patrice Brickman Family Foundation
- Carl M. Freeman Foundation
- Catalog for Philanthropy
- Clark-Winchcole Foundation
- Claude Moore Charitable Foundation
- Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
- Community Foundation of the National Capital Area
- Delaplaine Foundation, Inc.
- Dimick Foundation
- Fernandez Foundation Inc.
- Jerome A. Kaplan and Deena L. Kaplan Family Foundation
- George Preston Marshall Foundation
- J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation
- Jerome A. Kaplan & Deena L. Kaplan Family Foundation
- John Edward Fowler Memorial Foundation
- Northern Virginia Community Foundation
- Philip L. Graham Fund
- Richard E. & Nancy P. Marriott Foundation
- Richard Eaton Foundation
- Pitcarin Trust Company
- The Abe and Kathryn Selsky Foundation, Inc.
- The Jacquemin Family Foundation, Inc.
- The JV Schiro Zavela Foundation
- SMI Foundation
- United Way of the National Capital Area
- William S. Abell Foundation Inc.